A Year’s Worth of Search Terms
I’ve been meaning to do a search term roundup for a while, as I always enjoy them on other sites. Some notable ones, presented as is and in no particular order:
- liberals are dumb (variations: dumb shit liberals, liberals are dumb as shit, liberals are crooks, ammunition against liberals–what’s up, violent conservative rhetoric?)
This is the most frequent search we get. It’s probably the case that most people’s brains break when they realize that we’re criticizing liberals from the left.
- american women are the worst 2011
American women are the worst: 2011 edition? Or American women are the worst at being the year 2011? I think these thoughts so that I can spare my eyes from rolling straight out of their sockets.
- is racism still privilent in south africa today?yes/no and why
Hey this blog isn’t going to write obviously answerable high school essays for you!
- hmong vietnam fuck in laos
We get a lot of hits for Hmong history with the US in Viet Nam. I’ve decided to be optimistic about why people are looking it up, so it’s heartening to see those searches. Except for this one. Because I have no idea what issue it’s trying to get at.
- patriotism begets victory
I imagine that this person was having an argument on the internet and was desperately looking for evidence to confirm their bias. You’re not gonna find it here, lol!
- they [the marxists] maintain that only a dictatorship—their dictatorship, of course—can create the will of the people, while our answer to this is: no dictatorship can have any other aim but that of self-perpetuation, and it can beget only slavery in the peop
Someone has mistaken google for a machine that forwards emails to their grandkids or something.
- similarity between evolutionary psychology and stargazing
Oh, hell no! Also, what?
- jesus sleeps in a boat during storm
It’s not this search itself that’s so weird, but why it would ever send someone here.
- mom amateurs pornporn and oh yes harder deeper
Oh thank god. You can’t be sure you’re running a feminist blog until at least a couple of porn searches roll in.
- crapus ganglion
This is my all-time favorite. We like to say it out loud for no reason sometimes. I, uhh, guess it could send someone here, as I wrote ‘sacral ganglia’ once. They were probably looking for Scarpa’s ganglion, though.
Well, that’s it until next year or whenever I do this again!